Luxury Pool and Hot Tub
Relax amongst the towering Ponderosa Pines by the large heated pool, open seasonally, taking a dip (or two) or swim. After a day of adventure in Sisters Country hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, skiing, bird watching, shopping, or scenic touring enjoy the oversized hot tub, open year-round. Let your cares melt away! There are lawn games available at the front desk for additional family and friend fun (ask at the front desk).
Ponderosa Conference Room
With 1,000 ft2, the Ponderosa Meeting Room will comfortably accommodate meetings of as many as 50, providing an ideal venue to capture and keep the interest and attention of attendees. There is a 60 inch flat screen TV that is cable ready for PowerPoint presentations and computer internet access with wireless or wired internet capabilities in the room. Catered meals for up to 70 people can be enjoyed through several of the local caterers, or you can bring your own and use our bar-b-que grill to enjoy your own favorite fare. With a large patio overlooking the grounds and pool area, outdoor receptions and gatherings are ideal and fun.
Chuck Wagon Breakfast Room & Additional Amenities
Each morning from 7am-10am come to the Chuck Wagon Breakfast room to enjoy breakfast catered by Sisters Saloon. Options include scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, build your own oatmeal, build your own yogurt, and make your own waffles along with many more options.
Sit amongst the western memorabilia, or outside at one of the many picnic tables, or take a tray back to the comfort of your own room or suite.
In the Lobby there are board games that can be checked out for free or learn about the many hiking, biking, snowmobiling trails available in Sisters Country. There is even information on the various animals and birds that frequently visit.
With over 18 eating and drinking establishments in town, we can help you find just what you are looking for.
- Complimentary continental breakfast includes make your own waffles, hot & cold cereals, hard boiled eggs, etc.
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Coffee in lobby
- Complimentary newspaper
- Outdoor pool Heated closed November through April. Pool hours are 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Hot tub available year round 9am-10pm daily
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Exterior corridor
- Laundromat 2 washers and 2 dryers; coin operated. $5.00 for a full load: wash, dry, soap and dryer sheet
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- Accessible parking spaces and signage (car and van)
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
- Featuring 48 oversized guest rooms that have all recently been renovated in a Northwest/country theme. Lodge Pole rooms offer two queen beds or one king bed with a queen sofa sleeper. Amenities include a refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, and club table for dining leisure or business use while using our direct dial Internet. Other features include coffee maker, iron and ironing board, high-speed DSL hook-up. All Lodge Pole guest rooms include tub/shower combinations with chairs; air-conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, cable television and oversized private outdoor ground floor patios or second floor balconies.
- Our new Aspen deluxe suites offer over 650 square feet of Northwest Lodge comfort featuring Old Hickory furniture, over-stuffed leather club chair and Ottoman, river rock fireplace and club table for dining leisure or business. Amenities include king bed with pillow-top mattress, queen sofa sleeper and 32-inch cable television with VCR and DVD. Oversized bathroom features expansive tile, two-person Jacuzzi® -spa tub, plush bathrobes, walk in rain shower and recessed adjustable lighting. Additional amenities include a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink and oversized private outdoor ground floor patios or second floor balconies.
- The new Ponderosa deluxe one-bedroom suites offer 750 square feet of Northwest Lodge flavor with separate bedroom featuring pillow-top king bed, 19-inch flat screen cable television. Oversized bathroom features slate tile, Jacuzzi®- spa tub for two, plush bathrobes, walk-in “rain shower” and additional recessed adjustable lighting. The adjacent living area features Old Hickory furniture, over-stuffed leather club chair and Ottoman, game table for dining leisure or business, queen sleeper sofa, 32-inch cable television with VCR and DVD, river rock fireplace. Additional amenities include a kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, sink and oversized private outdoor ground floor patios or second floor balconies.
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms